June 20, 2009

WIN A FREE PHOTO SESSION!

I got this great idea from my good friend and fellow photographer, who also happens to be my sister. So here's the run down. All you have to do is visit my blog and make a comment. Each time you comment, your name goes into a drawing for a free session! The winner will be announced on September 1st, 2009, just in time for a beautiful autumn session. Easy as pie! While your at it, your chances of winning a free session will double if you visit both my blog and the fabulous Laura Bunker's blog.

Session includes:
Studio OR location photo session
Approximately 90 minutes of session time
High resolution CD with 30-40 of the best edited & enhanced images
Copyright release for personal use


17 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

I will definitely visit both blogs. I love that picture of Taylor! He has such gorgeous eyes! Camiah looks darling as always - same with the rest of your kids.

Anonymous said...

I would love to get a free session! These pictures are great! I love the last one! - Jamie A.

PartyOfFour said...

You're kids are naturals they are beautiful! Great shots.

Anonymous said...

It is not even fair how cute every single one of your kids are! Your photography is so awesome, too! You are the best!

Mindy Basilicato

Jenny said...

Cute new pics...as always. You are awesome :)

Laura said...

Camille, I love all of your kid's eyes! They are all so beautiful. Thankyou for taking my picture with my kids for Fathers Day! I love how it turned out. Your Great!

Priscilla said...

Of course I want to enter your contest! You really capture personalities in your pics. I especially like the one of Lisa McGhie and her newborn.

Unknown said...

Would So love to win! Beautiful Pictures!

Anonymous said...

I want to enter! Your work is amazing! I love everything.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to leave my name. I'm Shauna T. Thanks.

Stop and smell the Daisies said...

WOW! Camille! You have beautiful work! Melissa Sonntag

Anonymous said...

Camille, you're amazing!!! I want to win a free session from you for sure!

Karie Halloway

Anonymous said...

Love Your Work. Shauna Tate (your old neighbor)

HappyHodges said...

Love your work! Would love to get a fall leave session!

Anonymous said...

I love these. Especially the pettiskirt one. Cami Surrie.

Anonymous said...

Camille, Gretchen is my sister-in-law. Great photos. I especially like the first...Gini

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing! I would love to have you take some of my family.
Kyle L.