August 12, 2009

Utah Senior Photographer - CADE

This was a really fun photo shoot! Cade sings & plays the guitar and I was lucky enough to hear him play during our shoot. I could tell that he could really feel the music. He is a great debater and is on his high school debate team. Naturally, becoming an attorney is in his future plans. He also loves tennis. I told Cade if he wanted to earn some extra money for college he could certainly have a modeling career! Usually it's a little harder to photograph guys but Cade was a natural!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Senior shots. I like the use of color, pattern and props. Good work!

PartyOfFour said...

Fun! Great locations, nice work.

Cori Henderson said...

Looks good Camille! I think they are the best yet. I love the old wood as the background

Laura said...

These are my all-time favorite pictures! He is a model.

Tiff said...

Wow, I love the ones in black and white with his guitar. Now he has pictures for his next album! :)

HappyHodges said...

These are some really great shots! And you are right he has the perfect model look down!

Teara Taylor said...

These turned out really good Camille. I think these are my favorite pictures you've taken.